During your week, you will become attuned to nature and move into pure sound in a way as never before, as a step in the progression to perceiving your unique fundamental note. From being aware of your own sound, and learning how to sustain it, Sri Shyamji will advise how to gradually perceive higher dimensions, to more keenly perceive what is the reality.
Discover your inner sanctuary!
Limited to 4 persons.
Contribution: $1900 ( all included)
Contact us to schedule an interview via Zoom.
Naada Yoga: hear your vibration
Our ears are tuned to 12 tone scale. All music around the world is played with these notes. Naada Yoga can help expand to 22 tones to chant MANTRAS.
Learn to go beyond the musical notes
Practicing to sustain a tone to brings harmony and order in the brain.
Combined with Svar Yoga you can invoke higher dimensions from where to perceive reality.
What is Included
Sri Shyamji will plan your daily schedule .
Your practices may include:
· Mantras selected for your present state.
· Learning to identify and work with your fundamental note.
· Training in how to apply discrimination in listening and perceiving musical tones, by hearing the songs of great singers.
· Svadhyaya (self-study practice) tailored to the requirements of the individual aspirant.
These may be adjusted throughout the week, as you experience the transformation.
· The tambura as an evolutional tool - learning to tune each string of the tambura and how to apply your personal mantra. A harmonious voice is unnecessary for this practice, just the desire to learn.
· How to stimulate the pineal gland through tratak meditation, including best practice in preparation of the ghee lamp.
· Creating your own sattvic living environment.
· How best to take the sacred knowledge from your special week, to your home and life, to sustain and continue your transformations…and more!
· Creating sattvic living environment
Not included in the program
Private consultations with Sri Shyamji are by appointment.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING TO RETREAT:
-Comfortable, loose-fitting cotton clothes.(no jeans) Have a clean set of clothes for each day and additional layers for cooler mornings.
-Exercise clothes for yoga classes
-Soft soundless slippers
-No spiral notebook or journal and a soft, non-clickable pen